Bishop Chatard High School Theatre Presents:
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, MAY 2 & 3, 2018
in the Kyle Guyton Theatre (Room 102)
Each performance will include the following original plays by BCHS students:
- The Four Puzzles by Tommy Hartley
- Daniel by Simon Didat, assistant director Grayson Cates
- My Prius by Steven Good and Nathan Horlander
- The Paris Problem by Grace Timpe
- R.I.P. Rebecca by Zach Elcesser
- “Gasp!”…The Musical by Erika Koepfer and Chloe Fellwock
- Tickets for the general public are $5; BCHS students and staff are $3. Students with a North Deanery Future Trojan Pass are free.
- Only 110 tickets will be sold per performance.
- All tickets are general seating, first come – first served.
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m., 30 minutes before the show.
- All sales are final.
- In the event of a sell-out, pre-purchased tickets will be released 5 minutes before ‘curtain time’.
On behalf of the Bishop Chatard Theatre Department, we look forward to sharing our new plays with you!
Reserved Seating/Advanced Ticket Sales
RESERVED seating tickets for the spring musical can ONLY be purchased online in advance of the show. Online sales will close three hours before the event. You will receive an e-ticket in your email after your registration for admittance to the show.
Reserved Seating (Online) Ticket Pricing
- General Public: $10
- BCHS Students: $5
- BCHS Faculty & Staff: $3
- North Deanery students with Future Trojan Pass: $3
- Children under 5 years: Free
General Admission Seating (at the door)
These tickets are only available on the day of the show, at the door. Cash or check only are accepted.
–General Public: $8
–BCHS Students: $2 with ID
–BCHS Faculty & Staff: Free
–North Deanery Students with Friendship Pass: Free
–Children under 5 years: Free
For any ticketing questions, please contact Cara Chamberlain, ticket chair, at email@example.com
2017 Senior Directed One Act Plays – Day of Ridiculousness
Five different one act plays directed by current BCHS seniors!
- Date:Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Show Times: 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.
- All plays will be performed at each time.
- All shows are at the BCHS Kyle Guyton Theatre (Room 102)
Tickets can be pre-purchased online for $7 (general public) or $3 (BCHS student). Grade school students with a North Deanery Future Trojan pass are free, but need to fill out the form. Only 108 seats are available per show, so purchase your ticket early! All seating is first come, first served.
The plays are:
- Governing Alice: A Dramedy in One Act by C. Denby Swanson
Directed by Jared Faul and Edward Gramling
- Hard Candy: A Short Comedy by Jonathan Rand
Directed by Chloe Fellwock and Rachel Smith
- 10 Ways to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse: A Short Comedy by Don Zolidis
Directed by Blake Brown and Fiona Mulcahy
- All I Really Need to Know I Learned By Being in A Bad Play: One Act Comedy by Werner Trieschmann
Directed by Ashley Chamberlain and Grace Molenda
- Bobby Wilson Can Eat His Own Face: A Short Comedy by Don Zolidis
Directed by Beth Myers and Allan Schneider
Bishop Chatard Theatre proudly invites you to their fall play, Pride & Prejudice. The play will be held on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Oct. 26-28 at BCHS. Showtime is 7:00 p.m.