All shows for the 2016/2017 season have been completed.
Check back in early fall for the 2017/2018 schedule and ticket sales for the next performances.
Bishop Chatard High School Theatre New Play Festival
THURSDAY, MAY 4
FRIDAY, MAY 5
in the Kyle Guyton Theatre (Room 102)
Each performance will include the following plays:
- Process of Elimination by Erika Koepfer
- On the Brink: A Terrible YA Epic by Chloe Fellwock
- El Gato Ahogado by Eliza Foran
- Spotlight by Jacob deCastro
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: A Guy Fieri Musical by Jackson Janowicz
- General Public tickets are $5; BCHS students and staff are $3.
- Only 107 tickets will be sold per performance.
- All tickets are general seating, first come – first served.
- Doors opens 30 minutes before the show.
- All sales are final.
- In the event of a sell-out, pre-purchased tickets will be released 5 minutes before ‘curtain time’.
Reserved Seating/Advanced Ticket Sales
RESERVED seating tickets for the spring musical can ONLY be purchased online in advance of the show. Online sales will close three hours before the event. Reserved seating tickets are to be picked up at ‘will call’ in the school lobby before the show.
Reserved (Online) Ticket Pricing
- General Public: $10
- BCHS Students: $5
- BCHS Faculty & Staff: $3
- BCHS Alumni for Friday performance: $5
- North Deanery students with Future Trojan Friendship Pass: $2
- Children under 5 years: Free
General Admission Seating (at the door)
These tickets are only available on the day of the show, at the door. Cash or check only are accepted.
–General Public, BCHS alumni: $7
–BCHS Students: $2 with ID
–BCHS Faculty & Staff: Free
–North Deanery Students with Friendship Pass: Free
–Children under 5 years: Free
For any ticketing questions, please contact Director Bri Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org